Sunday, March 25, 2012

...lost in love


©2012. Erin’s Echo. Erin Adams-Phillips. All rights reserved. 

I am humbled. I thank God for emotions…being able to feel not being numb...embrace them all—good, bad, happy, sad, anger, hurt…these emotions help me to appreciate when something GREAT happens to me. 

As human beings, we are created in the likeness of God and God is love. So, if I ever feel I am acquainted with someone who feels they cannot love or they do not love, I will quickly dismiss them from my life. 

Blessed! Humbled! Love!
If you cannot love or feel you cannot be loved, you are not human, and I stopped playing with aliens when I was two years of age. Any person who misuses love or abuses love does not belong on the roster of people I communicate with within my circle because I am LOVE. 

I lost myself once in life…for over an entire decade! Then I found myself and became lost in love with the who I am. Eronically, what I have learned is that me falling in love with myself made me a non-participating threat for those who vowed to love me. 

Once you know who you are, the days of wicked intimidation and false security of others are exempt from your life. 

I am lost in love…if loving me is wrong, I don’t want to be RIGHT!


  
CONNECT WITH ERIN:

Follow @ErinsEcho

Tweet

https://www.facebook.com/erinsecho

No comments:

Post a Comment