Saturday, July 9, 2011

...never changing

In the field of Information Technology we always say, “The one constant is change!” Beyond the world of IT there are constant changes in medicine, education, healthcare, marketing, and social services (and many other industries). People change…some for the good; some for the not so good. Jobs change. The economy changes. Politics change. Even religion changes.

Now, I’m not a spiritual writer. I am not a holy rider or bible thumper. However, I am spiritual and I do know God.  He is constant. He is not bias. He is never changing. Malachi 3:6 declares, “I the LORD do not change….”. People GOD is FAITHFUL; He is just!
Tonight was scary. Very scary. Beyond scary. It was mysterious. Terrifying. Bizarre. Just plain crazy.  As I hummed to my niece, all I could think was “WOW; we may be made… in His image, but we are good-for-nothing slaves. We cannot love as He loves…teach the way He teaches….touch the way He touches…forgive the way He forgives. God is loyal. God is love. God is eternal. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End”.  Revelation 22: 13
Thank you, God for your undeserved kindness.
If I say it once, I can say it again, again, and again...~Erin's Echo~

No comments:

Post a Comment